FAQs relating to
FAQs relating to
submission of articles
FAQs relating to CAalley membership
- How do I join CAalley?
All you need to do is send us an email with brief details about
yourself. Kindly click at the 'Join CAalley' link for complete details.
- Are there any charges for joining CAalley?
No. joining the CAalley mailing list is free of cost.
- Why do I need to mention my address and qualification to join the
We need to know your qualification and city / state so that we
can analyze our visitors' profile and interests. This is only to help us serve
you better. We do not share your personal information with any third party.
- I joined CAalley but I am receiving emails to another email ID. How's
You must have sent us an email from the other email ID. Please make sure
that you send your email only FROM the email address to which we should send
- I want to change my email ID so that I can receive emails at my new
email address. How do I do that?
Just send an email to
editor@CAalley.com stating your name and the current email ID (where you
are getting mails at present) and the new email ID (where you want to
receive mails henceforth.
- Can I remove my email Id from the CAalley mailing list?
Yes, you can get your email ID removed from our mailing list by sending us
an email with 'REMOVE' in the subject line to
- Do you send SPAM?
No, we do not send spam, Nor do we encourage spam.
- Will you sell my email ID and personal details (such as address, etc.)
to a third party?
No. CAalley has strict privacy policies and hence we do not sell your
email ID, information and personal details to any third party.
FAQs relating to submission of articles
- How do I get my article published at CAalley?
To publish you article / write-ups at CAalley, you need to send it to
submit@CAalley.com . Please make sure that your article is in plain text /
WORD format only.
- Can I send presentations, worksheets, etc. for submission?
Yes, you can send all sorts of useful reference or informative material to
submit@CAalley.com IF AND ONLY IF it is prepared or created by yourself.
- What details do I need to give alongwith my article, presentation,
Please mention your full name, qualification and the city/state in which
you reside clearly when you send anything for submission.
- Do I get credit for my submission?
Yes, of course. Your name, qualification and city/state will be mentioned
clearly when your article is published.